The course begins with the basic concepts and leads students through all the functions they’ll need to plan and manage a small to medium-size project, including how to level resources and capture both cost and schedule progress.
Course Objectives 課程目標
- Understand the discipline of project management as it applies to using Microsoft Project 2016.
- Create a Work Breakdown Structure.
- Identify Task Types & Relationships.
- Define Resources within Project.
- Make Work Package Estimates.
- Create an Initial Schedule.
- Create a Resource Leveled Schedule.
- Create Projects from templates, Excel files.
- Create Global templates.
- Create formulas and graphical indicators.
- The steps to record a macro.
- Format Output and Print Reports.
- Integrate Multiple Projects.
- Set up a Project with a Calendar, Start date, and scheduling method.
- Understand Manually Schedule vs. Auto Schedule.
- Manage multiple projects.
- Be able to create a master project list with shared resources.
- MS Project 01: Introduce to MS Project
- MS Project 02: Project Information
- MS Project 03: Views and Tables
- MS Project 04: Tasks
- MS Project 05: Task Dependency
- MS Project 06: Lag and Lead Time
- MS Project 07: Date Constraints
- MS Project 08: Timescale
- MS Project 09: Resources
- MS Project 10: Assignments
- MS Project 11: Baseline
- MS Project 12: Input progress
- MS Project 13: Reports