Certificate in BIM Design with Autodesk Revit
BIM technology is becoming the dominant trend and standard in the building industry
Building Information Modeling (BIM) is now the most advanced architectural design/analysis tool. The application of BIM in the AEC industry is quickly growing in Hong Kong. The course aims at providing participants with professional training to acquire knowledge and skills to use the BIM capabilities offered by Autodesk Revit Architecture.
This is a local BIM course in Hong Kong!
What you need is not only how to use Revit, but more importantly, how to operate BIM projects in Hong Kong!
We are convinced that Certificate in BIM Design with Autodesk Revit can help you integrate into the BIM project team in Hong Kong as soon as possible, and provide immediate results!
Course content localization advantages
- The entire textbook was co-authored by local BIM engineers.
- Practice material 100% reference to local projects
- Teach students to follow the standard signature guidelines on Family Naming
- Using Curtain Wall in the changing Hong Kong window
- Learn to make staircases and fire exits in compliance with the laws of Hong Kong
- Create meaningful schedules
- Provide industry-accepted output file format (DWF / NWD)
- Learn to use Group and Link Revit to handle massive data processing such as public housing
- Learn the proper way to use the Workset
About Practice files and settings
The practice files of this course have been attached. The version is Revit 2020 and you can use same software for this training. The course includes an assignment which you will complete under the guidance and training of your tutor.
Suitable for me?
- Design constructional project effectively with Revit.
- Produce high-quality, consistent design documents
- Understand BIM teamwork for effective project management and coordination.
Upon course completion, participants will be able to:
- Revit is the hottest topic and application tool in ACE fields. It is now an important subject that ACE professionals go after to equip themselves with up-to-date skills to climb the career ladder.
- BIM technology is becoming the dominant trend and standard in the building industry.
- The course gives you solid and thorough training on Revit. Course content covers from operating to administrating BIM projects.
- AOTG (Autodesk Offical Training Guide) is used to ensure the highest quality.
- The course is CEF approved. Qualified Hong Kong residents are eligible for a maximum of 80% course fee subsidy.
- Students will get the Autodesk Official Course Completion Certificate on course completion.
- Students will get the Student Software free of charge for home practice.
- You will get a free account at classroom.google.com for extra learning resources and out-of-classroom support.
Press “Quick Preview/ Details” to know more
Related physical course
- This course is related to the Certificate in BIM Design with Autodesk Revit
Can the course apply for CEF? This course is part of Certificate in BIM Design with Autodesk Revit. If you are personally eligible to apply and complete:
(1) 80% of attendance time
(2) Submit and pass the assignment
You can apply for CEF funding of up to 80% of the tuition fee. To apply for the Continuing Education Fund, regardless of whether an account has been opened in the past, all the CEF procedures may apply after completed the course. The fund will issue to applicant’s account in about four to six weeks.
Get Certified / Further Study
Students are encouraged to take the certification to learn and establish a professional position in study and employment. This course has been included in the “Learn & Certified” program, students will promote to take a Revit Certified User Exam within one year, free of charge! The plan allows you to have enough time and resources to learn, to combat, to test and to prove your professional qualifications! You can learn what you have learned and got the professional qualifications of Revit Certified User to add to your learning outcomes!
*Note that this certification is not a requirement for completing this course, but we highly recommend that students take this professional certification to give you recognition of your skills.
Face-to-face Course Schedules
|Course No. 課程編號||Info. 語言/系統/地點||Duration 面授時數||Start 開課日||End 完課日||Time 上課時段||Day(s) 上課日|
|Certificate in BIM Design with Autodesk Revit|
|RVTB-13C19E||20200525||English / PC / MongKok||30 hours / 10 sessions||25/05||24/06||1900-2200||MON,WED|
|RVTB-25D29K||20200526||Cantonese / PC / MongKok||30 hours / 10 sessions||26/05||09/06||0945-1245;1400-1700||TUE,FRI|
|RVTC-7A50K||20200607||Cantonese / PC / MongKok||30 hours / 10 sessions||07/06||09/08||1000-1300||SUN|
|RVTB-25C09K||20200609||Cantonese / PC / MongKok||30 hours / 10 sessions||09/06||10/07||1900-2200||TUE,FRI|
|RVTB-14C18E||20200618||English / PC / MongKok||30 hours / 10 sessions||18/06||23/07||1900-2200||THU,MON|
|RVTB-24C35K||20200623||Cantonese / PC / MongKok||30 hours / 10 sessions||23/06||28/07||1900-2200||TUE,THU|
|RVTB-6D50K||20200704||Cantonese / PC / MongKok||30 hours / 10 sessions||04/07||01/08||1000-1300;1400-1700||SAT|
|RVTC-6A32K||20200711||Cantonese / PC / MongKok||30 hours / 10 sessions||11/07||12/09||1000-1300||SAT|
|RVT-13D37K||20200713||Cantonese / PC / MongKok||30 hours / 10 sessions||13/07||27/07||0945-1245;1400-1700||MON,WED|
|RVTB-13C36K||20200727||Cantonese / PC / MongKok||30 hours / 10 sessions||27/07||26/08||1900-2200||MON,WED|
|RVTB-24C39E||20200728||English / PC / MongKok||30 hours / 10 sessions||28/07||28/08||1900-2200||TUE,FRI|
|RVTB-52C07K||20200807||Cantonese / PC / MongKok||30 hours / 10 sessions||07/08||08/09||1900-2200||FRI,TUE|
|RVTC-7A51K||20200809||Cantonese / PC / MongKok||30 hours / 10 sessions||09/08||11/10||1000-1300||SUN|
|RVT-14D10E||20200810||English / PC / MongKok||30 hours / 10 sessions||10/08||24/08||0945-1245;1400-1700||MON,THU|
|RVT-52D6K||20200814||Cantonese / PC / MongKok||30 hours / 10 sessions||14/08||28/08||0945-1245;1400-1700||FRI,TUE|
|RVTC-6B26K||20200815||Cantonese / PC / MongKok||30 hours / 10 sessions||15/08||17/10||1400-1700||SAT|
|RVTB-52C20K||20200904||Cantonese / PC / MongKok||30 hours / 10 sessions||04/09||09/10||1900-2200||FRI,TUE|
|RVTB-6D51K||20200905||Cantonese / PC / MongKok||30 hours / 10 sessions||05/09||03/10||1000-1300;1400-1700||SAT|
|RVTC-7A06K||20200906||Cantonese / PC / MongKok||30 hours / 10 sessions||06/09||08/11||1000-1300||SUN|
|RVTB-31C02E||20200907||English / PC / MongKok||30 hours / 10 sessions||07/09||07/10||1900-2200||MON,WED|
|RVTB-35C23K||20200923||Cantonese / PC / MongKok||30 hours / 10 sessions||23/09||28/10||1900-2200||WED,FRI|
|Certificate in BIM Design with Autodesk Revit (Eng)|
Essential Understanding on Revit
BIM Modeling Data Entry
BIM Data Extraction, Annotation, Detail Drawings & Analysis
Collaboration in Revit